Monday, March 9, 2009

Kaylee said...

Kaylee was just sitting in the middle of the stairs, hungry and sucking her thumb. I finally got her to agree to eat some mandarin oranges. So I opened a container of them and went to take them up the stairs to her. I tripped on all the laundry at the bottom of the stairs and clumsily landed at Kaylees feet--successfully not spilling the oranges. Kaylee giggled and said, "You cute!" I laughed and told her that she was the cute one and she said, "No, you cute, Mommy. You cute."

7 comments:

  1. That is DARLING!!!!! So incredibly cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're both cute! Guess what? We have an ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday the 17th. I'll call when I find out what we are having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that. I can totally picture it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is that?! When we put Matthew down for bed, he'll say "I love you", then of course we repeat it back to him, then he always says "your cute". No other time just when he's going to bed. It's part of the bed time routine now. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids may be goofs (little pills) but they sure know how to make up for it and pull at our heart strings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie, you guys are too cute! I'm glad julie finally sent me some blog links. Give her my best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaylee said... Mom it's time to update the blog.=)

    ReplyDelete