Thursday, November 6, 2008

New addition


Elleanor Elizabeth Hains was born on Nov 2, 2008

7 lb 3 oz - 20 in

We are so excited to have Ellie in our family. So far she has been a super good natured baby--she hardly cries and she's been sleeping through the night...I almost feel guilty for getting such a sweetheart!










Kaylee has been doing surprisingly well sharing Mom and Dad with baby...Grandma is a little more difficult:) Ellie received lots of soft pats and kisses in the hospital...

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little girl Ellie is!! Sorry about your blog, I won't rest till I fix it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! I didn't know you got your blog up for everyone to see! I saw it when I was looking at Kevin and Melanie's. Fun stuff! It was good to see you and the pictures are cute! (not to put you in suspence or anything) =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stephanie, do you remember me? Good to see you have a blog. Congratulations on your new baby.

    ReplyDelete